REMEMBER, THIS IS OUR CLUB. PLEASE KEEP IT SAFE, CLEAN AND LOCKED FOR FUTURE ENJOYMENT.
- Everyone must strictly obey all safety rules and practices, dealing with firearms or ammunition and the shooting sports while on F.C.S.C. property.
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed on or near any firing line. No illegal drugs are allowed on the premises. No shooting is allowed while intoxicated with alcohol or drugs.
- No illegal weapons or ammunition of any type is allowed on F.C.S.C. property.
- Any pertaining Federal, State or Town regulation or law must be obeyed.
- Only F.C.S.C. authorized targets may be used on ANY range.
- The Range Officer(s) decision is FINAL.
- All debris must be disposed of properly while on F.C.S.C. property.
- Immediately report any unsafe conditions to a Board of Director member.
- Immediately report any accidents or damage to a Board of Director member.
- Read and obey all signage while on F.C.S.C. property.
- Do not shoot over any existing berm on any range.
- Do not use lead shot or bullets near water.
- Do not shoot at any cables, poles, or other structures or place targets on any poles or structures in any range. All authorized targets, other than paper or cardboard targets (i.e., clay pigeons, milk jugs, pins), must be used on the right hand side of the 100 yard line. The left-hand side is reserved for paper targets.
- Do not leave any weapon or ammunition unattended.
- Eye and Ear protection must be worn at all times.
- Do not use the range designated for Turkey Shoots.
Do not use high power weapons in the indoor range or outdoor handgun ranges.
- The F.C.S.C. Inc. is a MEMBERS ONLY CLUB.
- A MEMBER must accompany any guest or non-member at all times.
- Any guest MUST PAY a $5.00 range fee and cannot be on club property more than 3 times in a calendar year without becoming a member.
The F.C.S.C. Inc. MEMBER is totally responsible for their guest while on club property.
- Any / All vehicles must be safely and properly operated while on F.C.S.C. Inc. property.
- Vehicles must be parked in the parking lots or alongside roadways, not on the lawn.
- Any accidents MUST be reported to a BOARD OF DIRECTOR MEMBER.